Della's delightful room

As you may know I'm a proud Mum to two lovely ladies who are 3 and 5. I've realised that no room is more fun to decorate than a children's room. Not only can you go a bit wild, but also it needs constant updating as they grow - perfect excuse if ever I needed one!  I'm always keeping an eye out for children's rooms on Pinterest. And today I spotted this very cool space belonging to little 18 month old Della. The monochrome room was designed by her Swedish Mummy and Daddy: Sandra and Marcus, the creative duo behind playful graphic poster shop Miniwilla. Thank you Della, for allowing me to share a tour of your room today!







Miniwilla Via Mini Style Blog with kind permission

I spy: Prints and posters by Miniwilla, the Joanna Rug, String shelving, Eco Forest baby blanket, Miffy lamp, Lundby Dolls house, Honeycomb pom poms, Fjälllräven ruck sack, Tee pee. A selection of gorgeous children's designer clothes.

Such a cute room don't you think?

For those of you hurtling towards the school Easter holidays in a panic - I love this DIY easter t-shirt project for afternoon entertainment.

And for those of you who fancy a more grown up take on a white space for today's inspiration - I love this home of a creative Finnish duo, this Brazilian home and this monochrome Dutch space.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts