I found an apartment! - Show and Tell Friday

Welcome to Show and Tell Friday!  My daughter and I finally decided on an apartment and we start moving Friday, February 7th!  It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in a very large complex with lots of amenities!  The photo above is the large pool and the Jacuzzi. As you can see the Jacuzzi is the size of a small swimming pool!  There are also two other pools on the property. It also has numerous tennis courts, a basketball court, volleyball, a billiard room with a pool table and a huge gym. They even have a dry cleaners there!  I think it's going to feel like we are living in a resort.
It's only about 5 minutes away from my current apartment and it's closer to the freeway that I take to work. In fact I drive by this apartment complex every morning on my way to work!  I'll be now living in San Jose and not Campbell but I'll still be really close to cute little downtown Campbell where I always seem to be hanging out lately!
The apartment unit itself looks small but it's about the same sq. footage that I have now so I'm hoping once I get my furniture in there it will feel bigger.  The apartment complex is 3 stories high and we're on the ground level at the far end of the pool above.  The second and third levels have gas fireplaces and it would have been nice to have that but we really liked the location of the one we chose the best. We'll have more wall space without the fireplace too so that's a plus! 
We will have a patio but it's much smaller than what I have now.  The dining room is right when you walk in and it's really small so I'm not sure my dining room set will work but I'm going to move it and if it doesn't work I'll sell it and find a smaller table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Popular Posts